Archives

Monthly Archive for: 'July, 2015'
climbing from darkness

  I’m officially the #1 Thailand Mistress now if judging by website popularity as this website which was started by the original Jaa 6 years ago jumped up 804,443 places in world website rankings to break the top 1 million and sit as the most popularly visited Thailand Mistress website in Asia as we rest at 940,937 in the world now.  I’ve done it by following these two principles, the first of which is;   It’s not knowing what to do, it’s doing what you know. Tony Robbins   I know how to seduce better than any Thailand  Mistress and I’ll bet i’m within the top 10 of World Mistress’s on the topic of seduction and mental bdsm play.  My girlfriend, well ‘she’ is …

becoming cinderella

Cross Dresser | Becoming Cinderella is … Written by a Submissive Closet Cross Dresser , describing his Forced Cross Dresser fantasy with me as I took his cross dresser fantasy and made it a reality.   My Forced Cross Dresser Holiday in Thailand   Preparing My Fantasy I am a closet cross dresser, who are in no way ready to go out in public, dressed in female clothes. However, I have always dreamed about, how it would be to maybe having to stay dressed like a woman for a few days.  I really wanted to make my cross dresser fantasy come true. Therefore, I finally decided that I maybe should try nothing extreme but try at least a day or two. I …

jedi mistress

y knee touched his, as soft and silent as memory.  An accidental touch maybe?  After all, I was only leaning over him looking at some photos I had let him take of me with his digital camera to begin our session “Oh I like that one I said”, gesturing to the small photo on his camera screen, “show me the others” I urged him and as he began to flip through the others my hand rested just on the back of his left shoulder that I was peering over.  Feigning interest in the images I bent over so we were cheek to cheek allowing the sharp scent of my Fame perfume to linger up to his nose.  Yes, his face was …

tunisian bdsm

Where can I get a DeLorean in Bangkok?  Why would I need a DeLorean you ask?  Well, the idea came from this email …   Introduce Yourself : Your name, age, and country: Paul , 17 , Tunisia What are your interests for your session?  Strapon in my ass How Long of a Session would you like?  2 Hours With whom would you like your session with?  Mistress Jaa Pick a Date:   Email:   [email protected]   Wow 17 years old !   Those Tunisians start their kinky fantasies early I guess.  I’m relieved to know they’re all named Paul over in Tunisia , I was worried I’d have trouble pronouncing a Tunisian’s name.  Anyways, I’ve been doing email all morning and this was a …

handle with care

My t-shirts should all say “Warning, BDSM Mistress, handle with care.” The stereotype of Thai girls is that we’re all easy to get into bed, just hint that you have money behind some decent looks and an hour later you’ll be balls deep inside one of us back in your hotel room.   For the most part that’s true, 90% of every girl you see here has a hidden price tag and can be bought from the bargain basement price that a hot restaurant waitress would go for up to the very expensive price you’d pay to take a car show model home with you.  The other 10% are hi-so girls and would rather be found dead than be seen with …

Natural Domination

Handling a submissive man should come naturally, as in it’s not something I think about doing , rather it’s just something I do when the time and place is right and I don’t give it much thought.  The man is simply required to do as I ask, when I ask, without question.  There’s really little regard for the slave’s wishes, desires or reservations … he simply ‘does’. The thrill of it for the slave is that the “doing” may be called upon by me at any time or any place.  In fact, we could be out for hours and acting in a very normal manner, the way most dates in the world go about happening.  Then after a bit of …

once bitten twice shy, pasaya's isolation story

The Thing , I am Legend , Wall E , Castaway , Alien ; all movies that get to me because they are about the topic that haunts me daily , isolation.  Those movie titles crept into my head today while I sat alone in an Imax theater so big yet so empty that I might as well have been a log floating in an ocean. As the screen came to life with the words “see a movie or be part of one” I pondered the thought that I am part of one already, I’m the star of my own isolation movie.  Who would bother watching it, the plot is so thin. The camera pulls back, revealing an empty coliseum …